Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
This week on the App Factor Podcast we have special guest Victor Cajiao talking about music, photography, and lots more. Justin runs a Blackberry experiment, and Brian tells you how to get that perfect bottle of wine.
- Justin Seeley – Graphic design author at LinkedIn/Lynda.com and blogger – @justinseeley
- Brian Sutich – Editor in Chief of The App Factor, musician, and audio engineer – @bsutich
- Victor Cajiao – Musician, mixer, photographer, Mac geek, podcaster – @victorcajiao Cd available at SurrenderMusic2016.com or on Apple Music, Amazon, and Spotify
Apps we’re using:
- Justin: Facebook Mentions, Apple TV Remote, Shop Disney Parks
Brian: Timepage by Moleskine, Lumino City, Radiooooo
Victor: SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive, 128GB, for iPhone/iPad, Printer Pro,
Dropbox Paper Beta
Links & Discussion:
- 7 great apps to keep up with the Olympics in Rio
- How to find the perfect bottle of wine with your iPhone
- Why has Justin been using a BlackBerry Classic?
- Discussion about Victor’s new album, Surrender and the tech behind it
- Discussion about photography, gear and apps
@justinseeley @app_factor Can y’all talk about note apps? Evernote, Notes, Notability, etc. Always looking for the best one. – Steven @leftofjuniper
Media & accessory picks:
Justin: iNACU Bumper Case for iPhone 6S/6S Plus, The Resurrection of Jake the Snake
Brian: No Man’s Sky, Every Song Ever – Ben Ratliff
11.22.63 – Stephen King
If you have any questions you’d like us to answer during the show, or have any feedback, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us at @app_factor.
And if you don’t mind taking a few minutes, we’d love for you to leave us a review on iTunes.