This week on the App Factor Podcast, Justin and Brian talk about Jony Ive and where Apple is headed, Nintendo and the holidays, music and much more.
Brian Sutich – Editor in Chief of The App Factor, musician, and audio engineer – @bsutich
Follow Up –
- Apple Thanksgiving activity challenge
- Playstation Vue follow up
- Super Mario Run has a release date/price
Apps we’re using:
Links & Discussion:
- Best Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales on iOS and Mac apps for 2016
- Steve Aquino articles – watchOS 3 and Apple Music
- “Designed by Apple in California” chronicles 20 years of Apple design
- On Jony Ive’s Role at Apple
- Apple holiday commercial Frankie’s Holiday
- MacBook Pro Bulbs commercial
Media & accessory picks:
If you have any questions you’d like us to answer during the show, or have any feedback, feel free to email email@example.com or tweet us at @app_factor. And if you don’t mind taking a few minutes, we’d love for you to leave us a review on iTunes.