iOS 10 has brought a lot of quick glance features to iOS that make getting your information a lot easier. One of the most useful features in iOS 10 is the Today view. With its customizable widgets, you can see all of your most important information right in one place.
If you’re familiar with how you’d add new widgets to iOS 9, customizing your Today view in iOS 10 will be very similar. Apple has added some fantastic new widgets so you can get even more data, including an Activity widget, Maps Destinations widget, Siri App Suggestions, and a lot more.
Here’s how to manage widgets in iOS 10’s Today view.
How to manage widgets in iOS 10’s Today view
- From your lock screen, swipe to the right to open the Today view
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and tap Edit
- You’ll now see all widgets that you’ve enabled at the top of the list, and ones you can add under More Widgets
- Tap the + next to each app to add these widgets to your Today view
- You can rearrange your widgets’ position by holding down the three lines to the right of an app’s name, and moving it up or down on the list
What widgets do you have in your Today view?
This has been one of the most useful parts of iOS 10 for me so far. Please let me know if you’re finding it useful also, and what widgets you’re using in your Today view!