This week on the App Factor Podcast, Brian talks to Chad Garrett about games, fitness, app updates, and a lot more!
- Brian Sutich – Editor in Chief of The App Factor, musician, and audio engineer – @bsutich
- Special Guest, Chad Garrett – Contributor- The App Factor, President- Productivity Grid – @ichadman
Apps we’re using:
- Chad: Reeder, HIT (Heroes of Incredible Tales), Houdini, Discord
- Brian: The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, Terminology 4, Baron Fig Codex
Links & Discussion:
- Mike Matthews – How to share purchases and location with Family Sharing
- Steven Aquino – One of the best ways to increase visual accessibility in iOS
- Evernote 8.0 Released
- GarageBand and Logic Pro X updated
- What do you do when an app you love stops receiving updates?
Media & accessory picks:
- Chad: AirPods, The Checklist Manifesto – Atul Gwande, Ebags Professional Slim Backpack
- Brian: DREAMERS – This Album Does Not Exist, Party Hard, Steelseries Nimbus Controller
If you have any questions you’d like us to answer during the show, or have any feedback, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us at @app_factor. And if you don’t mind taking a few minutes, we’d love for you to leave us a review on iTunes.